Dale Ellen Leff is trained and certified by The American School of Protocol to teach children, teens, adults, graduates, post-graduates, corporate and domestic staff, as well as brides and grooms. She offers private, small and large group classes.
Her expertise in etiquette and protocol consulting is enhanced by her Master’s degree in Education.
Dale is a seasoned motivational speaker, Neiman Marcus public relations executive and television product spokesperson.
Born and raised in America’s heartland of Indiana, Dale currently lives in New York City and East Hampton where she is actively involved in the Animal Rescue Fund, East Hampton Historical Society, Devon Yacht Club and Wellness Foundation.
Dale is passionate about giving her time and resources to support her community, family and friends.
Dale Ellen Leff
Education and Professional Experience
- Indiana University, BS Public Health
- Butler University, MS Education
- Elementary school teacher
- Indiana University Development Director
- Retail Executive, Neiman Marcus, Beverly Hills; Bloomingdale’s, NY
- Shopping network spokesperson
- The American School of Protocol, Etiquette Certification Dual Graduate, Children’s and Corporate
- The Leff Etiquette Edge: Social Skills that Empower, Founder and President
Volunteer Interests and Philanthropy
- 2 Sutton Place South Tenants’ Corporation, President
- Indiana University Women’s Philanthropy Leadership Council | Founding Chair, Chair Emerita
- Indiana University Foundation Board of Directors, Fiduciary and Governance Committee
- Devon Yacht Club, Board Of Governors
- Wellness Foundation, East Hampton, Board of Directors
- Animal Rescue Fund, East Hampton, Board of Directors
- East Hampton Historical Society, Trustee
- Sutton Place Parks Conservancy, Board
Honors and Awards
- Indiana University Distinguished Alumni Award, 1996
- Indiana University Keystone Award for Excellence in Philanthropy, 2012
- Indiana University Benefactor, Chair, Gender Studies
- Indiana University President’s Circle Laurel Pin, 2016
- Indiana University School of Public Health Distinguished Alumni Award, 2016